The Tropical Hibiscus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Admire Beauty & Creativity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hibiscus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krosfyah
340 MASSIVE
Krosfyah

Male
Number of posts : 42
Name : Deontaye
Bio : Im Da Freshes Extra-Terrestrial You Ever Seen In Person
Registration date : 2008-06-25

The Hibiscus Empty
PostSubject: The Hibiscus   The Hibiscus I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:40 pm

The tropical Hibiscus is a message board for people that admire beauty & creativity. As the hibiscus showcases the creativity of others, it also allows you to chat with your peers about many subjects. There are 5 categories, the first is the lounge. Now each forum inside the lounge is a chat area there is no designated area where you post different things so feel free to chat anywhere inside the lounge. The second catergory is the Photography section. This section is basically for photos and graphic design. In the gallery you can post some of your favorite pictures that you wish to share with the members. In the signature forum you can show off your talents as signature makers also you can open signature shops. The third forum is for Avatars. This area is pretty similar to the signature forum but instead of sigs you post avatars. The Third category is The Writers Corner. I know there are alot of writers out there so this is where you can showcase your poems/stories and get feed back from members. Under The Writers Corner theres a forum for freestyle battle. Go up against other members with your poems, stories and songs. The last category is Music. You have 9 forums. discuss some of your favorite artist or just artist that you would like to promote. You can post websites and myspaces here
Back to top Go down

The Hibiscus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tropical Hibiscus :: Welcome To The Tropical Hibiscus :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: